Personal Information Collection Statement
- The purpose of collecting personal data by means of this form is to process your enrollment for purchasing Woodiis products.
- The personal data collected will not be disclosed to third parties other than those specified without your express approval, or unless required by law.
- Unless indicated otherwise, all personal data requested in this form is required for its purpose(s). If such data is incomplete or inaccurate, your enrollment will be void or delayed.
- As a data subject, you have the right to request access and correction of the personal data under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. For such request, please contact Woodiis at email@example.com
- Customers guarantee that the printing content does not include any printed matter without authorization of the copyright holder text, images, designs, trademarks, currency and bank note or any of the copyrighted work; customers to ensure prints will not infringe any third party rights, including copyright, trademark, publicity, privacy and will not libel or defame any third party, and has obtained all necessary authorizations or permissions for third-party material into works of customers; customers guarantee that they have obtained all necessary permissions, rights and authorization of orders, and to authorize the printing of customers work; Woodiis will request the customer to submit or produce relevant authority authorization for verification if necessary.
- If customer provided any printed contents which may involve defamation, invasion of privacy, counterfeit, copy, reproduce, intellectual property infringement, indecent, obscene, infringe any third party rights, currency and bank note or breach of our laws, and other printed matter, Woodiis reserves the rights to refuse in printing. With the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Woodiis also will not be responsible or liable for the contents user nor any third party.
- Customer undertakes that if any person, group or institution for (i) breach of the terms of service;, or (ii) any customers products in printed text, photos, images, graphics, or other materials covering or may be involved defamation, invasion of privacy, counterfeit, copy, reproduce, intellectual property infringement, indecent, obscene, infringe any third party rights, currency and bank note or violate HKSAR laws, the situation, and to make any form of litigation, claims, notification or take any action that will indemnify the Company and its directors, officers and employees for any losses suffered, including but not limited to the relevant claims, losses, costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Woodiis withholds the rights to make final decision on producing or printing of any files or materials from customer.